Mutant Football League is the spiritual successor to the retro classic Mutant League Football, with next generation deep strategy gameplay, bone-crunching, tooth-shattering hits, and a roster of ghouls delivering tongue-through-cheek humor. Mutant Football League delivers online action, deep strategy, and humor. Arenas full of fans and traps set the stage for mayhem in every contest that allows players to win by highest score or by killing and eradicating their opponents. The game was first announced as project through a Kickstarter campaign created by original creator Michael Mendheim on September 16, 2013.
With fan support, and a successful Kickstarter campaign, Mendheim released Mutant Football League game on PC / Steam, Xbox LIVE, PSN, as well as on iOS and Android tablets.
Dynasty Edition Edit
The arcade-style football game Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One on September 18, 2018, with new exclusive teams and gameplay content.
Dynasty Edition includes Dynasty Mode, a single player experience where players become the coach and GM of their favorite Mutant Football League team and take a group of unproven rookies and turn them into monstrous all-stars by winning multiple Mayhem Bowls over several seasons to become the league’s next Dynasty. It includes multiple season gameplay, player trades, cumulative player experience (XP), salary management, custom playbooks, and free agent signings. The Dynasty Edition also introduces two brand new species, six new teams, several new Dirty Tricks and more arenas full of fans and traps.
The Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition includes:
- Retail Exclusive Team Content – New contenders, with the addition of two new teams, the Purple Mutant Eaters and Hexxon Oilers, each with their own arena;
- Dynasty Mode
- New Playable Races – Rampaging Werewolves and Hell-Spawned Demons join Skeletal Deadheads, Armored Bruiserbots, Criminal Aliens, Mutated Humans, Monstrous Orcs
- Multiplayer Options – Two-player online or four-player local multiplayer
- 25 Unique Teams and Fields – Players can select from 25 teams including the Nuked London Hatriots, the Killadelphia Evils and the New Goreleans Zombies, and 24 unique fields that offer a slew of obstacles including landmines, booby traps, fire pits, toxic moats and buzz saws;
- Hall of Fame Commentary – Original announcer of NBA Jam and NFL Blitz, Tim Kitzrow delivers unforgettable, adult-oriented play-by-play commentary for every game;
- Dirty Tricks Gameplay – Players can get their hands dirty for an advantage, with tactics such as Bribe the Ref, throw Bombs, or equip Shotguns and Chainsaws;
- Multiple Play Modes – Training Camp, Exhibition, Practice, Playoffs and Full Season;
- Post-Play Mayhem – Players can keep the action going even after the whistle blows by bludgeoning opponents with brass knuckles, body slams, and rib-crushing kicks.